To enter the HarBee Zoom Classroom use the bottom directly below
All classes are funded through the sale of honey and candles. Thank you to all of those that buy and support!
Bee Diseases and What To Do
February 24th 7pm
- Mite treatments and timing them with the year
- Pease read pages 159, 172-186 before coming is it will be assumed that you did so
What will the First Couple Weeks of having bees look like
March 3rd 7pm
- Installing your nuc and the first couple weeks follow
- This class with be heavy on questions so bring them!
Reading the Frames
March 10th 7pm
- When you see something in your colony you can only do something about it if you understand at what you are observing.
Dearth and Feeding
June 9th 7pm
- Talking about dearth and feeding
- Issues that might happen with Formic treatment
- Honey harvest: do’s and don’t
How to Winterize Your Bees
August 11th 7pm
- What are the bees and the mites doing this time of year?