Skip to content
Beekeeping classes for 2021
Short Course (Beeginner Beekeeping Class): $200
- 7 zoom based class lectors live on Thursdays evenings starting February 4th running weekly for seven weeks. These lectors will be recorded to watch again or for future reference.
- 3 separate field days spread out through out the year giving in you sight of spring, summer and fall management for your honeybee colonies. Location TBA but will be in Bergen county.
- April 24th-ish (this is weather dependent but it will be on a Saturday or Sunday)
- June 26th (rain date July 3rd)
- August 28th (rain date September 4th)
- You will be left with the tools to make informed decisions about the health of your honey bee colonies. Short assignments (10minutes) and a final exam (30 minutes) will enforce the principles if the also 18 hours’ worth of instruction.
- Access to closed Facebook group with class mates to ask questions and be a apart of a beekeeping community. You be learning from not just your bees but the bees of others.
- This course is for the person that wants to take on the hobby of beekeeping. Email Pat@HarBee.net for more details and to reserve a spot
- Topics cover:
- Bee biology
- Varroa and other disease treatments
- Seasonal honey bee management
- and much more